Redspher is Europe’s leading providers of Premium Freight services. Redspher delivers the highest possible service through our highly skilled customer service agents and with the help of state-of-the-art technology and systems. Redspher operates a 24/7, multilingual European customer service and operations Redspher has a dynamic, professional and internationally oriented atmosphere.
The IT department creates the future of IT technologies for Redspher group. It’s our ambition to be the technical leader in our market, introducing state-of-the-art web based and mobile solutions. To achieve our goals, we use the latest technologies and stay open minded towards new technical developments. We practice a open atmosphere and a collaborative way of working, using agile project management methods.
Under the responsibility of the team leader, you will take care of your own projects in the context of enhancing our tools based on LAMP architecture. You are in close contact with our internal customers and focus on meeting their requirements.
– Designing, coding and debugging application
– Software testing and quality assurance
– Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
– Support, maintain and document software functionality
– Integrate software with existing systems
– Maintain standards compliance
– good understanding of business needs and you are able to work in the users view
knowledge in agile project management methods
– the ambition to learn new things and deal with new technologies
– good command of the English language and preferably a reasonable working knowledge of French, additional languages will certainly be advantageous
The position should be filled as soon as possible. Interested candidates are invited to send their application by E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org