Redspher is a platform that simplifies and facilitates on-demand delivery. To disrupt and shape the on-demand delivery market, Redspher is integrating the physical and digital dimensions of logistics. Redspher relies on all its companies to achieve it: Flash Europe International, Schwerdtfeger, Easy4Pro, Easy2Go, Upela, Roberts.eu, Genius Academy, Easy2Trace and Yoctu. Today the Redspher group employs more than 650 people in Europe and keeps recruiting to support its growth.
Flash is the European leader for premium freight Flash Europe International was launched in 1981 in Metz Flash has grown rapidly to become an international player as companies embraced lean production. Flash offers a wide range of air and road transport thanks to a network of reliable partners.
Following a change in our Financial organization, we are looking for a Credit Manager based in the Netherlands (Maastricht-Airport).
You will lead the process to identify and manage the customer credit risks (Order to Cash), in close relationship with Sales and Operational (including Invoicing) teams and under the leadership of the Cash & Credit Manager.
- Organize, lead and supervise the credit management team (7) located on different sites (Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland) and steer the relationship with the country managers and their team.
- Analyze on a daily basis the ageing balance of all Group entities in order to decrease the open positions.
- Anticipate and minimize the delays of customer payments in close relationship with commercial managers. Implement and steer actions plans.
- Reach the Group targets KPI related to working capital and Days of Sales Outstanding.
- Guarantee the respect of the Group procedures.
- Expertise in all dimensions of the customer credit risk: identification, management and dunning (including good knowledge of Order to Cash processes).
- Good management and communication skills in a decentralised and international environment.
- Good practice of Office tools: mainly Excel and Google.
- Good practice of ERP (SAP).
- Experience in logistics/transportation/brokerage is very welcome.
Ability to anticipate and identify weak/low signals
Combative, persuasiveness and result driven
Sensitive to business, understand customer needs, easy to work with, open minded
Willingness to be part of team and Group life
A minimum of 5 years experience with Credit Management in an international environment.
This position requires travelling to mainly France: twice a month on average (Lille & Paris).
Language skills: English (professional level required), French (desired) and German (appreciated).
Redspher offers an international, multicultural work environment, where teamwork is encouraged and individual efforts are supported. It is a dynamic work environment in every sense of the word. Primary and secondary benefits are competitive.
Information & Applications :