Schwerdtfeger: We are specialized on time-sensitive transports and logistics solutions. This is where we belong and what we are good at. In order to keep this up we are constantly looking for committed, competent, reliable and professional employees because we as employer are exactly like this. In our group you will find a working atmosphere that is both demanding and supporting and it allows you to combine self-responsibility and team spirit. Since every delivery is different, you will have an excitingly diverse and interesting job at Schwerdtfeger.
Trainee specialist warehouse (male/female) – Germany
- Assistance with loading and unloading activities
- Check our own vehicles for cleanliness and technical condition
- keeping the storage areas clean
- Care and maintenance of the vehicles in stock, e.g. forklift etc.
- Obligation to inform the warehouse management and the dispatch department as well as
the service department
- High school diploma or higher
- Resilience and reliability
- Friendly and motivated appearance
- Discipline and commitment
- Training in a growing business
- A varied range of tasks
- A young and dynamic team
- Takeover opportunities
Please hand in your entire application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to Anette Lange telephonically to +49 711 / 70 70 74.24.