Flash is Europe’s leading providers of Premium Freight services. Flash delivers the highest possible service through our highly skilled customer service agents and with the help of state-of-the-art technology and systems. Flash operates a 24/7, multilingual European customer service and operations Flash has a dynamic, professional and internationally oriented atmosphere. check our Website for more infos.
Reporting to the Night Shift Team Leader, the Customer Service Agent will be in charge with the following main tasks :
• Co-ordinate the customer order fulfillment process by identifying, recording and maintaining all appropriate customer, product and delivery information
• Effectively manage all email/call communications directed to the assigned perimeter
• Organize the shipments by ensuring a high level of quality at the best price
• Service follow-up by indicating possible anomalies that may occur during the transport and find the best way to solve or limit the consequences
• Ensure any risk assessments are organized and carried out accordingly
• Ensure all accidents/incidents/delays are logged and reported in line with customer processes.
• Provide customers with up to date accurate information regarding their shipments
• Ensure a proper handover and provide internal offices with up to date accurate information
• Strict implementation of customer processes
• Implement the action plans, corrective actions and strategies provided by the Operations Manager
• Maintain clear and effective communication with drivers and customers, communicating accurate information.
• Actively work & co-operate with day shift departments to ensure all customers expectations are met
• Rigor and precision, attention to detail & accuracy.
• Customer oriented approach & strong communication skills in order to deliver accurate information
• The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain clear focus upon priorities
• Team spirit, listening and understanding the others
• Ability to handle difficult situations
• Must be organized and calm in a stressful situation
• Bilingual: Italian and English. Additional languages skills (German, Spanish or Dutch) will be considered as added value.
Dynamic, highly motivated, proactive with a sense of organization, of the service and of the planning.
Team player, operational, customer-oriented, flexibility, stress resistant, cost-conscious and persuasiveness.
an international, multicultural work environment, where teamwork is encouraged and individual efforts are supported. It is a dynamic work environment in every sense of the word.
Information & Applications:
The position will be based in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal)
Information & Applications:
Applications, including your CV and motivation letter, are preferably send by e-mail to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.