Flash is Europe’s leading providers of Premium Freight services. Flash delivers the highest possible service through our highly skilled customer service agents and with the help of state-of-the-art technology and systems. Flash operates a 24/7, multilingual European customer service and operations Flash has a dynamic, professional and internationally oriented atmosphere. check our Website for more infos.
The Credit Collector is responsible for ensuring timely payment behavior of the customers. This will result in a balanced aging of our Accounts Receivable ledger, a solid cash position, low DSO and minimal credit risk.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage customer’s inquiries promptly and accurately by understanding customer market and needs.
- Manage customer’s receivable issues, disputes and/or claims with customer service and commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing and reviewing client data.
- Resolve payment differences/disputes
- Analyze and follow customer’s solvency to prevent payments delays or non payments.
- Set and monitor credit limits with support of Headquarters
- Assist in maintain customer master data
- Reconcile customer invoices and payments in the accounting system
- Inform and liaise with sales/customer service
- Assist the Credit Manager and Finance Manager in updating weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain various control files/reports
Skills and education
- Degree within finance
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
- Fluent in Dutch German and English. other languages as French/Italian or Spanish are considered valuable assets
- communicative, result-driven and enthusiastic
- Confident, assertive, self disciplined and self-motivating attitude
Information & Applications:
Applications, including your CV and motivation letter, are preferably send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time