Flash is Europe’s leading providers of Premium Freight services. Flash delivers the highest possible service through our highly skilled customer service agents and with the help of state-of-the-art technology and systems. Flash operates a 24/7, multilingual European customer service and operations Flash has a dynamic, professional and internationally oriented atmosphere. check our Website for more infos.
Due to our growth this year, Flash Group Germany is looking for talented people who want to be part of our journey.
Under the responsibility of the Group Accounting and Consolidation Director, you will be managing the Accounting and Finance for Germany.
This role will require a deep understanding of the company’s operations and an ability to link this to the appropriate accounting and tax treatment.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Consolidate and build a small Accounting team for all activities in Germany
– Management of the accounting team in charge of daily transactions
– Preparation of month, quarter and year end closings
– Treasury, manage payment Initialization, payment forecasting and reconcile Cash
– Taxes: Recurring taxes preparation and delivery, other taxes like CIT together with taxadvisor
– Reporting: prepare monthly, quarterly management and treasury reports and assist in the preparation of the annual budget and revised forecasts
– Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system
– Active participation to the SAP implementation
– Active participation to new acquisitions in Germany mainly integration
– Perform administrative duties as required
– Accountant degree (Bilanzbuchhalter IHK) and relevant experience
– 4-6 years of accounting experience, including Big 4 or large regional public accounting firm
– Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with experience managing a team
– Excellent German and English language skills, another language is a plus
– Ability to work under own initiative whilst collaborating effectively in a small team
– Experience across a broad range of finance functions with some experience in a multinational organization
– Ability to self-manage and multi-task while maintaining excellent attention to detail as well as keeping the global picture
– Technically strong comprehensive understanding of book-keeping, local financial reporting requirements (HGB) and taxes, IFRS is a plus
– Strong systems skills (Excel and ideally SAP), good knowledge of accounting by cost center and other analytic segments
– Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, contribute ideas and develop solutions
– Strong organizational skills and ability to work to multiple deadlines
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Takes on new tasks with high level of difficulty and deals well with pressure
– Will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of their workload
– Confidence to uphold finance policies and procedures throughout the business
If you think this role suits your career aspirations, please apply or refer anyone you highly recommend: firstname.lastname@example.org